Many possibilities for this two bedroom Chestnut Hill townhome in historic Lancaster. The lower level has a one car garage, large utility room and laundry. The second level features a large dinning room, a large kitchen with lots of cabinet space and a spacious living room. The third level features two bedrooms, a bathroom in the hall and a full bathroom in the main bedroom suite. This home has lots of storage and closet space throughout. The charming back yard has a deck and fenced yard with mature trees, great for entertaining. Home is currently tenant occupied with a lease through 11/30/21.
Electric Water Heater, Public Water Service
2,100 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 1,520 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 580 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Electric Range/Cooktop, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Electric Dryer, Washer
- Central Air, Electric
- Electric Heating. Forced Air.
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. 1 Parking Spaces. Front Entrance, Built-In.
- Lot Dimensions
- 0.00 x 0.00
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price