In the secluded neighborhood of Kolbacre Ridge, this hidden gem is a paradise for entertaining. Boasting 6 bedrooms, 5.5 baths, and nearly 6,000 square feet of living space, it is truly a marvel to see with your own eyes. The fenced in backyard features a jaw-dropping pool and a covered patio with a beautiful stone fireplace; accessible from the kitchen and via walkout in the finished lower level. From the first step inside, you're greeted with elegant arches, coffered ceilings, distinct wainscoting, and much more. Perfect for working from home are two sizeable studies, both of which lead to a stunning sunroom with surrounding windows that let in an abundance of natural lighting. Yet another highlight of the main floor is the newly renovated kitchen with an elegant coffered ceiling, stainless steel appliances, butler pantry, a large granite island, detailed tile backsplash, and a breakfast area overlooking the gorgeous pool and patio. Just off the kitchen is the family room with built ins and a warm gas fireplace. For more formal occasions, the dining room is second to none with a beautifully designed wallpaper pattern, tray ceiling, and an elegant chandelier with matching sconces. Moving down to the amazing lower level, you'll find a large wet bar with seating for 4+ people, a spacious entertainment area with room for a game table, a full bath, two bonus rooms (one of which could double as a bedroom), and walkout stairs to the backyard pool area. Elegant staircases lead to the second floor, home to an astounding owner's suite that includes a gas fireplace, 2 walk-in closets, coffered ceiling, and a private bath boasting a tile walk in shower, a platform soaking tub, and dual vanity with make-up station. Additionally, there are 4 spacious bedrooms, each with plenty of closet space and access to a Jack & Jill bath. There is also a bonus room that can be used for storage or even another private study. The third floor adds another bedroom and full bath, as well as a 21x15 loft. Inside and out, this house is an awe-inspiring home that needs to be seen to truly appreciate. It is located just minutes from Universal Athletic Club, The Lancaster Country Club, and Routes 222 and 30; making commutes a breeze for work.
Single Family, Other
5 Full/1 Half
Other, Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
Stick Built, Dryvit, Vinyl Siding
5,948 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Storage, Loft, Florida Room
- Dining Area, Formal
- Butler Pantry, Island
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 4,832 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 1,116 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Microwave, Cook Top Range, Dishwasher, Disposal, Double Oven, Wall Oven, Refrigerator, Appliance Center
- Hardwood, Tile, Other, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, A/C - Other, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Full Finished, Walkout Stairs
- 4. Gas Burning, Fireplace.
- Security System
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Built-Ins, Built-Ins, Chair Rail, Crown Molding, Recessed Lights, Wainscoting, Walk-in Closets, wine storage, Wood Floors, High Ceiling, Tray
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. 3 Parking Spaces.
- Patio, Porch
- Pool Description
- Sloped, Level
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Back Yard. Other, Level, Sloped.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price