Work and operate your business where you live in this 3,864 finished sqft custom home situated on a .4 acre lot on Columbia Avenue. An open floor plan with 9' ceilings and engineered hardwood floors on the majority of the entry floor. The property boasts a 1st-floor bedroom. or office with a connected bathroom. If entertaining is your thing, your guest will love the plenty of parking spaces on the driveway, spacious kitchen, and open living room. The 2nd story features a spacious master bedroom, with a walk-in closet and a private bathroom with a spa tub. A conveniently located 2nd-floor laundry room eliminates the need to bus up and down the stairs. The wide-open finished basement with high ceilings creates a great space for kids or adults and provides plenty of storage. Work where you live! Zoned commercial, this property allows you to use the home as a primary residence and operate your business in one location. Zoning permits 65% impervious coverage which allows a business owner to add a garage, shop, or additional building.
Single Family, Other
Sump Pump, Public Water Service
Frame, Vinyl Siding
3,876 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
West Hempfield Twp
Cable TV, Telephone
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Storage, Utility Room, Attic
- Dining Area
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 2,588 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 1,288 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Washer, Electric Dryer, Microwave, Electric Range/Cooktop
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Forced Air.
- Full Finished
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Recessed Lights, Walk-in Closets
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 12 Parking Spaces. Driveway.
- Vinyl, Frame
- Composition Shingle
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price