A rare find, this unique stately 2-story home offers gorgeous views over the Susquehanna River and takes advantage of the setting with a large, in-ground saltwater pool, spacious patio, and composit deck. The updated interior features a large eat-in kitchen with stainless steel appliances, 4 spacious bedrooms including primary suite with huge walk-in closet. Economic geothermal heating and cooling systems offer minimal utility costs. Quiet location that regularly sees wildlife visitors, yet only minutes from bustling Downtown Columbia and Route 30 highway.
Single Family, Other
2 Full/1 Half
Electric Water Heater, Public Water Service
2,891 sq. ft
Yes -1 space
Circuit Breaker Box, Electric service available
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Attic
- Dining Area
- Square FootageAbove (approx)
- 2,891 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Double Oven, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Washer
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Vinyl, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s), Geo-Thermal
- Electric Heating, Other. Geothermal, Forced Air, Other.
- Unfinished Basement, Walkout Stairs
- Double Pane, Insulated
- 2. Wood-burning, Fireplace.
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Breakfast Area, Cedar Closet, Combination Living/dining Room, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Carport Spaces. 1 Parking Spaces. Paved Driveway, Driveway.
- Deck, Patio
- Composition, Shingle
- Pool Description
- In-ground, Saltwater
- Lot View
- Panoramic, River
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Front Yard, Landscaped, Back Yard, Side Yard. Suburban.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price