Location! Location! Location! Perfect starter home or rental property in highly sought after Manheim Township School district! A quick drive (or bike ride) to downtown Lancaster and easy access to route 30/283/222. This 3 bedroom 1 bath 2.5 story town home has great bones and potential! Needs some TLC and updates. Great open backyard for gardening, relaxing and entertaining! Plus a custom built shed for extra storage. Gas heat and central air. All appliances included. This beauty won't last long- so make your appointment today for a showing. Owner occupied.
Electric Water Heater, Public Water Service
1,580 sq. ft
Electrical Service - 110 Volt, 100 Amps, Circuit Breaker Box, Natural Gas, Electric service available, Cable TV, Telephone
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Living Room
- Dining Area
- Hookups in Basement
- Eat-In Kitchen
- Square FootageAbove (approx)
- 1,580 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Washer, Dryer, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator
- Laminate, Carpet
- Central Air, Window Air Conditioning, Electric
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Bay Window(s), Skylights, Storm Window
- Additional Interior Features
- Combination Living/dining Room
Exterior / Lot Features
- Lot Dimensions
- 0.00 x 0.00
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sidewalks, Street Lights. Asphalt.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price