Charming well-maintained Grandview Heights brick semi-detached in desirable Manheim Township move-in ready. Pristine refinished original hardwood floors on first level. Bright custom eat-in kitchen with cherry cabinets, room for a dining table, recessed lighting and ceiling fan. Pretty built-in bookcases on both levels. Full sized coat closet off LR. Large attic. Basement with fully plumbed bath, family room/office. 4th BR potential. Updated replacement windows. Brand new high efficiency economical gas heat (May 2023). Recent new central AC compressor (approx. 2019). New back door. Single detached garage and newly paved shared driveway. Versatile pretty dormer-like room off of master bedroom for nursery, office or walk-in closet. Walk to N.C. Schaffer Elem. or Catholic H. S. Just minutes away from Rt. 30 and downtown Lancaster.
Single Family, Traditional, 2 Story
1,707 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
9/22/2023 12:00:00 AM
1,707 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Sewer Available,Water Available,Cable TV,Phone,Natural Gas Available,Electric Available
Detailed Room Information
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 1,419 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 488 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Built-In Microwave,Dishwasher,Dryer
- Hardwood, Vinyl, Carpet
- Central Air
- Gas Heat. Radiant, Hot Water.
- Partially Finished,Full,Poured Concrete
- 1. Non-Functioning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic,Carpet,Kitchen - Table Space,Kitchen - Eat-In,Formal/Separate Dining Room,Window Treatments
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces.
- Lot Dimensions
- Structural Condition
- Very Good
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Street Lights. Level,Rear Yard,Front Yard.
Washer Dryer/Refrigerator, microwave,,garbage disposal, ceiling fan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price